San Diego Tile & Grout Cleaning and Sealing
We are 100% confident that we will restore your tile and grout floors to an as new appearance better than any other cleaner in San Diego. We will also help you keep it that way by applying the highest quality sealers. In addition, we will teach you the proper way to care for your floor before we leave.
Types of surfaces
Ceramic, Porcelain, Glazed/Unglazed Quarry, Mexican Tile/Terracota,
Terazzo, Agglomerate, Saltillo , Slate, Mexican Tile/Terracota,
Flagstone, Concrete, and all other tiled floors
Your dirty tile and grout can be brought back to a like new appearance with our exceptional system that involves deep cleaning, etching, balancing and sealing. A difference that you might not believe possible. If you have previously conceded that you will never be able to get your tile and grout looking new again, call us and set up an appointment. Before we start the full service, point us to the dirtiest tile/grout in your home and let us clean it for you. If you are not impressed with the results you will instantly see, we will leave at no cost to you. However, we are confident our risk free demonstration will make you a believer.
Our High Quality Tile Specific Equipment:
The majority of tile cleaners use carpet cleaning machines to clean tile. We at Tonys Best Way use a high powered state of the art machine that was designed to clean tile and grout. Our professional machinery is also designed so that our technician is able to reach underneath and/or around obstructions such as countertops to ensure the cleaning of the entire surface. Our high-pressure cleaning machine performs this deep cleaning method without secondary spray. The built-in suction feature retrieves all residues removed from the surface and places it in a holding tank preventing any further soiling of baseboard and walls.
To begin the tile & grout cleaning service our technician will perform a full inspection of the area to develop a custom strategy that will lead to the best results for your specific type of tile and grout. All tile floors react differently, yet most cleaners treat them the same. We are confident in our ability to get your floor cleaner than anyone else because we do not use shortcuts or one size fits all methods.
Our 7 Step Cleaning Process:
1) We will begin by taking the proper precautions to protect
permanent fixtures and to safely move furniture out of the
immediate area as necessary.
2) The surface will then be agitated with a specialized brush and strong degreasing cleanser in order to break up deep ground in soils.
3) We then apply our specialized tile machine which will remove years of accumulated soil from your tile and grout lines.
4) For deeply stained grout and tile, we have an optional etching service we can perform at this point. This technique literally shaves off the top layer of stained grout, revealing fresh clean grout underneath. After etching we again make use our excellent machine to remove all traces of residue. Please be aware that etching is only available for certain types of tiling and grout.
5) Tile and grout lines are given a final alkaline rinse to protect their integrity. This is an important step that most cleaners do not perform. Unfortunately, skipping this final rinse can permanently damage your floor.
6) Once the tile surface is clean it dries very fast. This is the best time to seal the surface in order to preserve the new, clean condition of the tile and grout. Our fast drying, top of the line sealants will act as a moisture barrier for the tile and grout and prevent the absorption of oil and dirt. This will make maintaining your tile and grout much easier. The sealer absorbs into floors surface and will not change its appearance in any way. This is important because if the wrong sealer is used it can cause the tile to look dull and to remove improper sealers may necessitate a full scale stripping treatment.
7) After we inspect our work one last time and are satisfied that the entire surface is thoroughly cleaned, we will clean up and place your furnishings back into their proper places.
After we complete the entire process, well teach you proper maintenance procedures and recommend cleaners for your specific tiling and grout. You will then be able to enjoy your beautifully clean and sanitary floor for an extended time period.
Receive a FREE never-ending supply of our fabulous spot remover with your cleaning!
We Offer Risk-Free Demonstrations!
Our technician will clean a small section of the most soiled portion of your carpet, hardwood, natural stone, tile, custom rug, window treatment or furniture at no charge. If you are not completely convinced that we produced the best results youve ever seen, we will leave with no obligation to continue the cleaning. Seeing is believing!
Tile & Grout Cleaning Extended Information
Tony's Best Way Professional 9 Step Tile Cleaning & Sealing
Our Tile & Grout Process:
- Inspect tiles and grout, develop strategy to properly and effectively customize our cleaning to your particular floor.
- Sweep out corners, vacuum, protect furnishings, up dust before starting cleaning process.
- Agitate flooring and grout with tile brush and strong oil breaking tile cleaner necessary to completely remove deep, ground in soils.
- Deep clean tile and grout with our powerful machine especially made for this purpose, leaving tile clean without any residues.
Other Guys Typical Cleaning:
- Tile and grout cleaning just something else they can sell you.
- Take off the carpet cleaning adaptor and put on the tile cleaning adaptor.
- Clean with ineffective, cheap cleaners, or, even worse, use the wrong chemicals (i.e.: using acids on an acid sensitive floor).
- Seal with a silicone sealer because it's cheaper (home improvement store type of sealer).
9 Step Tile Cleaning Process:
- Inspect tiles, grout lines.
- Vacuum debris/dust from tiles and corners.
- Agitate tiles and grout with tile brush and strong, oil breaking cleaners necessary to release deep, ground in soils from flooring.
- Deep clean tile and grout with a powerful cleaning machine (1200psi pressure) leaving no residue or soil behind.
- Where appropriate , agitate tiles and grout with deep, stain removing cleaners.
- Deep clean tile and grout again to remove stains and residue.
- Very Important: We re-balance PH (acid, alkaline) balance in grout lines to protect grout from long term degradation.
- Seal grout and tile with highest quality, impregnating sealers for protection against oil and water based spills and premature staining.
- Final inspection and total clean up.
All Coastal Areas
La Jolla, Bay Park, Point Loma, Ocean Beach, Mission Beach, Pacific Beach, Coronado, University City, Sorrento Valley, Rancho Santa Fe, Fairbanks Ranch, Carmel Valley, Del Mar, Solana Beach, Cardiff, Carlsbad, La Costa, Encinitas, Vista, Oceanside, Fallbrook
San Diego City
Downtown, Old Town, Mission Valley, Hillcrest, Kensington, Golden Hills, Bankers Hill, North Park, South Park, City Heights, Normal Heights, University Heights, Linda Vista, Clairemont, Kearny Mesa, Tierrasanta, Scripps Ranch, Mira Mesa, Del Cerro, Talmadge
San Diego County
Eastlake, Bonita, Chula Vista, National City, Spring Valley, La Mesa, Lemon Grove, El Cajon, Rancho San Diego, Santee, Lakeside, Ramona, Alpine, Pine Valley, San Marcos, Escondido, Rancho Bernardo, Poway
On Special Occasion
Temecula, Los Angeles, Orange County, Palm Springs